THE INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
TECNOZOO Srl, with registered office in via Piave, 120, 35017 Piombino Dese (PD), Fiscal Code and VAT number 01872980287, email@example.com, pec-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, ” Owner “), as data controller who informs you, according to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment. The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) that you have communicated, on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for services provided by the Owner.
- Purpose of the treatment. Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service purposes:
To fulfil the obligations imposed by the law, by a regulation, by community regulations or by an order of authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- The exercise of the rights of the owner, for example, the right to defence in court;
Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those you have already used, subject to your dissent.
- Method of treatment.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to above and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of Service and for a period not exceeding 2 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
- Access to data.
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal managers of the processing and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other persons (as an indication, agent network, factoring companies, debt collection companies, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, customers, suppliers, associated companies, participated or controlled by the Data Controller, etc.) that perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- Data communication.
Without the necessity of an express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, judicial authorities, insurance subjects for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the completion above mentioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be diffused.
- Data transfer.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that if necessary, the Data Controller will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the law, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of data conferment and consequences of refusal.
The provision of data for the n purposes referred to in Article 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
Instead, the provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can decide not to give any data or subsequently denying the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, he will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Subject’s rights
As data subject, you will be able to apply the rights as per art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the data relating to you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- To obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and modes for their processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) of the identification data holder, the person in charge and the appointed representative according to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or the subject categories to whom the personal data may be communicated or that can get to know them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of representative or appointees in charge.
iii. To obtain: a) the updating, correction or, when they are interested, additions to the data; b)the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed. c) certification that the parties to which the data have been transferred or disseminated have been notified of the operations specified in points a) and b), also regarding their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- To contest in part or fully: a) for legitimate reasons, the handling of the personal information regarding him/her even if it is pertinent to the purpose of its collection; b) the handling of personal data which pertains to him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales materials, for the completion of market research or for commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise rights.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a registered letter A.R. at our registered office or an email or a pec to our addresses above.
- Data controller, supervisors and individuals in charge
Data controller: TECNOZOO S.R.L – Via E. Piave 120 – 35017 Piombino Dese (PD)
The updated list of supervisors and individuals in charge is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.